A sweet new member

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

My name is Candice Kowal but all my friends call me Candy, hence the “Sweet New Girl” title…
      I’ve been getting the newsletter in my e-mail for a while now and I get so busy, I haven’t been able to check out the forum till now. I been trying to make a spiffy first thread using bb code but I haven’t had any luck posting…so I am just sending this plain text thinking you have to be a gold member of something. …kind of like a first post test. Well I have already a few friends and I want to say thanks for the friendship…see you on the forum! Hugs, Candy

Hello Girls,

My name is Candice Kowal but all my friends call me Candy, hence the “Sweet New Girl” title… *batting eyelashes*
      I’ve been getting the newsletter in my e-mail for a while now and I get so busy, I haven’t been able to check out the forum till now. I am a member of several forum and am on Facebook too….just use a search engine with my name and you’ll find my blog on WordPress and some pictures. I love the fun I have on Tagged and the freedom I have on my profile page there.  I suppose I am out there in cyberspace. 

I consider myself a Crossdresser, I am married and heterosexual.  I think whatever persuasion you are, it is okay, life is too short to not enjoy life the way you want. I am in the closet with my family and friends and I keep my male self separate from my female self. It works for me as I like both lifestyles. My wife does know some things I do are of a feminine nature however, she doesn’t know about my crossdressing or she does but has said “Some thing I do, she doesn’t want to know!”

We are both fairly independent and that affords me time to get out and about as Candy. My mother raised me to explore my femininity as I was underdeveloped as a baby boy and I grew breasts as a preteen.  I frequently lived and presented as a girl before I was married, going thru my senior year in HS and 2 years in college as Candice. Today, I reminisce about my youth and think how my life would be like if I could have afforded transition surgery. Today I CD to relive my youth and relive those girly days!. I am a member of Chi-Chapter, a crossdressing group and visit a TG friendly salon in my town called Transformations by Rori. I know several girls in the area and when I can, get out and about in public.

In closing, thanks in advance for stopping by to check out the sweet new girl…it’s always nice to meet new like minded friends!!! If you see me out and about, don’t hesitate to come on over and say hello! We will see you on the forum!

HUGS, Candy

I found out some of my picture links wouldn’t populate from Tagstat… but from other sites, they’re fine…

Well sorry for the test….that’s my intro…*sigh*

Hell and welcome Candy,

I think you’re going to be right at home here, lol! I love it here myself because everyone is so supportive, helpful and nice. I have a feeling that you are going to add some spice and be a very upbeat presence here😁. I myself am looking forward to reading some of your posts already girl. Don’t hesitate but jump on in and read some forums and articles or just start a post in a forum. Have a great day. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Hi Candy!  Thanks for introducing yourself and it is wonderful to meet the sweet new girl.  Looks like you’ve already started figuring how some of the more technical features of the site.  Can’t wait to see you engaged in the forums.

Hugs, Cloe

Hi Candy! Love you pictures….sooo cute. Welcome into the open as it were. I am sure all the girls are going to love your presentations…..I know I do!  Look forward to hearing more from you sweetie!

Dame Veronica

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?