A warm hello to to all of you and intro to me

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I am Jennifer,Β  Jenn46 on CDH, I have met several really beautiful people there and hope to do the same here.

I was maybe 7 or 8 years old when I realized there was something wrong with wearing my sisters clothes, my moms shoes and it was made more than clear to me by my dad that it was wrong. I learned to hide it, and did that well, as I’m sure you have all done also.Β  After all of these years I am at a crossroads in as much as this very desperate need to be Jenn in my everyday life is so overwhelming, and that time is almost gone for her. or to live the rest of my life as the man I was born in error and keep my loved ones safe and close. A story I’m sure is not at all foreign to all or most of you. But here I am, still ….

After several years of therapy I find myself no longer beating myself up and less and less guilty about me but unable to be truthful with my closest loved ones. So the work goes on.

Well, anyway, I hope to meet and chat with all of you and make new friends, perhaps even learn to have the courage to deal or cope.

Jenn

Hi Jenn and good to see you make the trek over here too.Β  The loved ones were the hardest and other than online friends were the first for me to tell.Β  I appealed to a time when my dad stood up for me as a youth and told him I needed that father more than ever.Β  He is my biggest supporter.Β  I think they just need to know that who you are inside is not just disappearing, but rather is becoming more than ever before and that they and your relationship still mean a lot to you.

Hugs, Cloe

Hi Jennifer and Welcome to TGH! The site is rapidly coming along…300 plus members now. We still need advertisers and more content…that is underway. I spend my time working on CDH and TGH….so am quite busy….I love them both. Soo many friends, helping them out where needed and just being there for them….my life, what is left of it, has purpose now.

I look forward to hear more about and from you! My door is always open……

Dame Veronica

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?