About that check…..

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I know, we all just hate to write checks and pay bills. But I’ve had a check I’ve just never gotten around to writing. Well, at least until early last month when I got off my dead rear end and just did it. Not because I dreaded doing it, but because I was procrastinating. And apparently for no good reason. But once I did, and it was in the mail, I have constantly been checking to see when it cleared. Well, it  finally did yesterday. The State of Maryland deposited the check I wrote, and sent along with the paperwork; to get my birth certificate changed. Hopefully in a week or two, I will have that official recognition that I am no longer who I was in my early life. I will now be me, the me that has always been there I guess; but was never smart enough to see it and figure it out. Well, time for the USPS to up their game and get the mail to me. 🙂

Congrats Michelle! I’ll blow the balloons here for you and let them fly free in honour of your true identity.

hugs, Jill

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Wow Jill, thank you so much. That is a great idea, imagine if all of the transgender people put a balloon in the air on TDOV, or TDOR, and just let them drift in the wind. Wouldn’t be an in your face thing, just a nice peaceful reminder that we are out there, we do exist, and we are good people…. That is a great idea Jill. Hugs, Michelle

There are so many little things we can do to show respect to our sisters and brothers. Seems like respect is in short supply a lot these days. I’ve got six pink balloons ready to go hon in your honour.
      hugs Jill

Michelle Lawson
        MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Jill, you are absolutely correct. Respect everywhere seems to be a rare commodity. And that is so sad given all that people have the capacity to offer one another. Hopefully that makes a comeback as a nature course of events, and not through some catastrophic event. That is my hope anyway. And hopes and dreams do help to sustain us…. Hugs, Michelle

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real World Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?