Advice for big chest

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

So I’m a bigger dude and I was wondering if anyone had advice on a good binder for a big chest.

Anonymous

Personally, I’ve always toyed with the idea of binding my chest, but when I actually put it into practice it just didn’t work because I have too large of breasts to bind. All it did was make them look misshapen. Binding can also lead to several various health issues over time, so I’d steer clear of it.  I’d suggest looking into top surgery and see if your insurance would cover it. I plan on doing the same.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I just wear sports bras and baggy shirts. I am also really big on top. I want top surgery asap.</p>

i use sports bras and big shirts right now too. the only thing about top surgery i don’t like are the scares. and thats why im hesitant.

ideally id love to have top surgery the only thing about it that scares me is the scares. that and im afraid of what my family will say cuz i havent come out to them yet. how did your family react?

Anonymous

I’m no stranger to scars, so I guess it doesn’t scare me as much. I’m proud of them, they tell a story of who I am and the things I’ve overcome. Plus, I’d rather have an manly ugly scar than feminine breasts. But that’s just my view on it.

As for your family, I can’t tell you how they will react. But I can tell you how mine did. They don’t think what I’m doing is right, they don’t agree with it. However, they love me enough that they are going to support me anyways. They would rather keep me in their life as a son and brother than push me away as someone I’m not. They want me in their lives and have decided that just because I don’t share the same views and lifestyle as them, doesn’t mean I’m a bad person. Just different. And different isn’t bad. I’m lucky I have a good family that is very close to me and puts their love for me above any choices I may make that they aren’t happy with. My parents have even told me that they would be there for the surgery when I have it and help me with the HRT if I choose to go that route. They will be with me every step of the way. Maybe poking fun at me along the way, but loving me nonetheless.

It’s my hope that you have a family like this too. I was afraid to tell my family for the longest time, but I saw a counselor that made me realize that I’d never find happiness if I didn’t make the choice and my family would never have the chance to know the real me if I didn’t. Even if they reject at first, at least if you do it now, they will have the opportunity to slowly come to terms with it and realize just how wonderful a change it can be. If they really love you, they will put your happiness before their pride. They may struggle with it, but at least give them the chance to try. That’s my advice.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?