Advice on Electrolysis

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey,

I have recently gone to an electrolysis consultation. The first one I went to I was going out with friends an hour later do I shaved before it to save time.

I went back the next week after being tokd to not shave two days before (worst days ever, I felt awful) and she was able to give me a taste of what electrolysis feels like.

Now I’m usually okay with painfulness, I have 4 tattoos, I’ve gotten legs waxed but this felt painful and I don’t know of I would be sble to put up with this for an hour session monthly

I have to shave my face everyday, it’s ruining my skin but I can’t deal with any facial hair and I don’t know what I should do, any advice?

Anonymous

Yeah , it’s not the most comfortable feeling in the world . I should be done with my treatments by the end of the year . But I go for a few treatments a month will be more once I’m back to work will be a couple times a week . I want it done as fast as possible . If I could stand the pain I would sit in the chair for 4 hours ! No thank you

You can numb the area of your face which is being treated with oral gel or a similar product . As to not shaving for a few days before is a sacrifice you will have to lay forth . I can’t stand the hair on face either and I do get depressed on not having to shave a for a few days but I know in time this will no longer be the case

Moisturize you face more and drink more water to keep your skin supple . Use a NEW razor every time you shave .  Exfoliate before you shave , this will stop ingrown hairs .

Alexis

Hi , I’ve had about in my life time maybe 6 hours of removal of hair off my face and I still shave once a day but I don’t have that dark 5 o’clock shadow that many trans gals suffer with and because the hair is light brown and grey when it grows out at 63 years old now and the fact that I’ve had SRS surgery in Bangkok by Dr. Kamol so my testosterone level  is almost zero – there’s a place in Texas I believe that will put you under general anesthesia for quite a long time and electrolysis the living crap out of your face and apparently you only need 2 hard core 4 hour  sessions done in two separate months ( I heard about $4,000 US a session  ) but your really swollen like a pumpkin afterwards – be prepared to be an oddity staying at some Hotel for a week as you need to grow the hair at the Hotel otherwise you’ll be flying on a jet looking quite unusual if you grow it first – XO – Krystal

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Physical Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?