Advice On Finding Love

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi everyone I’m Tay, I hoping to get some advice on finding love and friendship and chat to you amazing people about life, I’ve honestly been so sheltered and lost and I don’t want to be anymore, if anyone can help that would be so great πŸ˜ƒ</p>

Tay,

I’m sure most, if not all of us, are interested in helping you.

Ask away.

JAKe/Jeri

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you that means a lot πŸ’―</p>

Hi Taylor, try to be patient, love will find you in due course. Friendships are here for the asking. You’ll have lots of friends here.

Hugs, Jill

Do you get to the beaches there this time of year?

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Taylor:

Happy that you have found us!

To look for like minded people, you have to cast a broad net, as the saying goes. In addition to posts and chatting, check our Member Directory for members in your area. Given that you live in a fairly small town surrounded by other small towns, I suspect that the higher probability of finding folks would be in the closest major metropolitan area, which is Melbourne. Also, here in the US, many LGBT centers started doing social and support groups online. I participate in a weekly Women’s Chat Group that is hosted by our LGBT center. We have women participate who live up to 5 to 6 hours away by plane because they have some connection with the area. They have vacationed here frequently or have a 2nd home here or are thinking of retiring here. We usually get 7 to 10 women and I’m one of 3 trans women.

My wife and I had house guests this week. One of her stepsisters and her husband immigrated to Australia 30+ years ago. They visited with us along with his mother. They live outside of Canberra and we visited them around 2007 or so. I spent 6 years working in Taiwan and we visited for about 10 days on the way back to the US for R&R. That year we spent Australia Day in Sydney and had a great time. I even did the walk around the top of Sydney Tower. All together, it was a very enjoyable visit. We built 2 facilities Β in Taiwan and our general contractor was Bovis Lend-Lease. I worked with many from Australia and New Zealand. We finally came back to the US at the end of 2011 and I look back on those days as a really great experience.

Hello Taylor,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Transgender Support Site. We are a wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

============ TGH MtF ChatRoom ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?