Airport security

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Barb.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Katie Time
    Participant

So today was a first,  I went through security at the airport, underdressed with bra and panties. Well I didn’t think that they would feel the need to frisk me, but they did. Following the lines of my bra completely. Not turned on by guys but it still felt pretty good. All the while he was very professional. Hugs Katie

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Barb
      BRONZE

In a related story…

A while ago I showed my blossoming breasts to my GP after some time on HRT. He began poking them and then drew some circles, presumably looking for lumps. He was at it for a while. So I finally said, “Hey Doc, you can keep doing that for as long as you want so long as you ask me out to dinner.” He stopped dead in his tracks and we both burst out in laughter!

😂🤣 Barb

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Rachel
      FREE

If he followed the lines of your bra with his fingers, I’d say he wasn’t professional after all. Still, if it wasn’t an unpleasant experience for you, then I guess he did just fine.

Big smiles

3 users thanked author for this post.
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

We don’t advertise products.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.