Almost in tears

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dame Veronica Graunwolf 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

Yesterday I was in the city. Wife was in school so I went out shopping in my new mindset and outlook. First stop some makeup. No full fem just some lashes and lips so went to Macy’s and found a shimmery beige L’Oréal cream lipstick and pick it up then a set of thick lashes and a eyeliner pencil. I put the look together in the lot and was not unhappy despite being in what I now am calling “drag”, of men’s clothing. Then I went shopping. I love classic and vintage clothes so treated myself to shop after shop of gorgeous outfits and lovely long skirts. I felt so right in lips and lashes as I shopped the clothes racks. I even got some big props from a young trans for coming out in public and that once I lose the beard that I have a feminine cast to my features that makeup will enhance nicely. In all for a first time out as MariaBella in public and proud it was lovely and I cannot wait to take more outings like it. Blessings and love ladies!

3 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Happy for you….Mariabella! Wishing you many more happy trips.

Dame Veronica

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Anonymous

Ha I love it! Drabby!  And yes since the dam broke I am refusing shame and where I can I will be Maria even while drab. As for lips and lids? Darling a lady does not go out undressed 😘

Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I’m happy you had such a good time.  You sound very confident going out and shopping for yourself.  BTW I call it drab (dressed as boy) and refer to my old self as Drabby.

1 user thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account