Am I welcome here?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m not sure where to put this, so I’m just putting it here. I thought about private messaging someone but I honestly don’t know who to ask. I’m sorry this is all so new to me and I’m just feeling very insecure.

I keep wondering if I’m welcome here. So many of you are going through the opposite thing as me, still the same in ways, and yet so different. I question if a female that wishes to be male is just an intruder on all you beautiful women. I also feel that perhaps someone who knows so little and that is in such an early stage of things doesn’t belong. I’m always self conscious of offending someone or looking like a fool. How can I hope to find support and understanding when I don’t even fully know what I’m going through myself? I’m also afraid of sharing my story because it’s been so difficult that I don’t want to make others uncomfortable or sad with it. And overall, I just don’t want to offend anyone and sincerely hope that I have not done so already. You all have been so nice and supportive of me so far, even though I’m somewhat of an outsider. I just don’t want to intrude if I am not welcome here. Please let me know if I should leave or if I should stay, and if I should stay, please let me know what I can do to make everyone comfortable around me and teach me how to be a good member of the site and a good friend to all of you.

I know this is all probably just my own irrational insecurity, but I want to be as good to all of you as you have been to me so far.

Xelyn, sweetie, you are welcome on this site and CDH as well. Yes almost all of us are male to female. I cannot say whether we’ve had female to male on CDH or TGH yet. Maybe we have….I don’t know. There is a site you can visit on World press werein it is pretty much all about females engaging in male activities. It is just that you are a bit of an unusual member in that you want to go the other way, but that is OK. I guess that most of our girls don’t have any experience with this issue so are unable to understand what you need.Β  You are not been shunned. Xelyn……….you can talk to me about what you need…..I have studied both sides of the fence and may be able to assist you. My door is always open to you, sweetie. Do come in and let me help you.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Like Dame veronica said,you are welcome,I having grown up male may be able to give you insight into male interactions,even though i am post op mtf.

feel free to ask anything,I am very open and not shy on any subject.

you are kind of entering male puberty,and may need to understand the ins and outs of that Territory.

please do not feel you don’t belong little brother,we all have traveled off the map,and may be able to Β  give some guidance in finding your way through things. ask me anything,consider me your wall to bounce questions off.

and stay strong on the voyage into strange waters.

Xelyn, I think we do have a lot in common.Β  That feeling of being an outsider comes naturally as a part of being new to any group.Β  The only things that seem to help are having a recognizable place to fit it in or someone to show us the ropes so to speak.Β  Having greeted most everyone who has joined, I can tell you there are actually a large number of FTM who have come to our site.Β  Possibly they felt the same way you do and have shied away, but they are coming.Β  What they need is to feel there is a niche for them/you here and it needs to be visible and it needs to be active.Β  I would love to talk to you about your perspective on what we could do to make TGH appealing to because you know us girls do love to put up lace curtains and light a few scented candles.

Hugs,

Assistant Managing Ambassador Cloe

Xelyn, Β you are welcome here, you are wanted here, you are NEEDED here.

Gender dysphoria is gender dysphoria. All of us here suffer from it. Β You are one of us. Β Your journey will not offend nor trigger us. There may be times that we feel sadness but but it will be balanced with empathy.

Fear not young man, Β we’re not just here for you, we’re here WITH you.

Xelyn. You are indeed welcome here, your birth gender does not matter in this realm as we are all here for the same reason. We are all here because we desire the support and insights of those who have an understanding of the issues we previously or currently struggle with. As a MtF I hope I can help with some insights into what you can expect as you take your journey and hopefully you can provide some insights to us going the other direction. All that matters is that you have taken the steps to be your true self and we welcome you with open arms.

Winter

Wow, what courage it takes to bear one’s self. You’re in the right place

You’re in the right place

Stephanie xo

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?