Andrea's Declaration

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

First I declare that I am a woman in spirit and mind. Next I declare that I should have been a hair dresser. I always loved styling mother’s hair when I was little.

That’s wonderful!Β  My mom took me to a salon for hair cuts.Β  It was late 70’s and in our little town people didn’t do that.Β  Guys went to the barber, which I hated.

Mother would give us haircuts at home. She always told me my hair was too long for a boy and “threatened” she would put it in a ponytail. I have never told her to this day that I would love to have a ponytail.

I told my parents last year about this time.Β  They’re both in their 80’s.Β  They belong to a very conservative church, but what mattered was that dad was a family man and does not turn his back on me.Β  Mom is having a harder time dealing with it, but hasn’t changed how she treats me.

Anonymous

Ah! Ponytails. Β I had that ponytail by the age of 20, and hair down to the small of my back by my mid-20s. Β  Even though by then I was trying to convince myself that being gender apathetic was my way forward, I always enjoyed it when people called me “Miss” (alas only from behind.)

I would love to have hair like that. Even without long hair I still am called “miss” by people and I’m not even in feminine clothes. Love it

Anonymous

You can practice on my hair 😊

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?