Ankle bracelets

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Are ankle bracelets still a thing? I don’t see as many anymore out there. I still wear one quite often but freak out if it catches on my hose. Still, they look and feel nice. How about you? Do you wear one?

I wear one at times, but not often. I have seen others wearing them at times.

missyjo
      FREE

I wear at least 1, always, sometimes a few. I don’t care if they’re out of style, I always liked them so I’m wearing them.

yes mine catch on boots or leggings n rip or break do good news is I usually haven’t paid a lot for the now broken anklet…but yes I wear them because I like them. it’s one more little things we can wear as girls, that others can’t…and that’s a good thing 😀😃

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

I have never owned any as there isn’t a lot of point to attract attention to my arthritic ankles.

Toni Floria
        HOSPITALITY CREW

I love them they are very feminine to me

DeeAnn,  wear it because it makes you beautiful inside, not for others to comment on.  No one can take your inner beauty from you hon. Love yourself first.

Dana Munson
      SILVER

You know, I honestly haven’t been checking girls’ ankles to see whether the ankle bracelets are still a thing. I don’t have any ankle bracelets, per se, but do have a couple of wrist bracelets which can do double duty. I frankly wear ankle bracelets very rarely. They’re neat and very girly, true. But women my age usually need to guard against trying to look too “young.” Doesn’t often work as a look.  And ankle bracelets strike me as a rather “young” thing to wear. I may be wrong here, but that’s my take at the moment.

I see a lot of women on beaches wearing them, over 50,  in the Caribbean and they look sexy in a bathing suit. I lost one in the pool in Cuba this past winter so I hope who finds it enjoys it.

Girl, we never get older than 49, ever. Lol

I wear one most all of the time even in male mode.

I wear shorts and flip flops most of the time. It doesn’t matter what mode I am in, my legs are shaven, my toe nails are painted, and I wear an ankle bracelet, a bracelet, and ear rings. It goes a long way in helping with my dysphoria when I am in male mode.

Toni Floria
        HOSPITALITY CREW

I wear mine when in femme mode afraid to wear it when I’m around “the guys” afraid I’ll get called out  I painted my toe nails but wear footlets to cover up

Sometimes I wear an ankle bracelet in the summer with sandals and flip flops. Not sure if they are still as popular, I have always found anklets to be very feminine and pretty.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?