- This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 days ago by Jill Lacey.
- March 26, 2023 at 5:39 am #136778Jill LaceyParticipant
Are ankle bracelets still a thing? I don’t see as many anymore out there. I still wear one quite often but freak out if it catches on my hose. Still, they look and feel nice. How about you? Do you wear one?
- June 5, 2023 at 12:07 am #138471Kelly BlindFREE
I wear one most all of the time even in male mode.
I wear shorts and flip flops most of the time. It doesn’t matter what mode I am in, my legs are shaven, my toe nails are painted, and I wear an ankle bracelet, a bracelet, and ear rings. It goes a long way in helping with my dysphoria when I am in male mode.
- June 5, 2023 at 12:50 am #138472Toni FloriaSILVER
I wear mine when in femme mode afraid to wear it when I’m around “the guys” afraid I’ll get called out I painted my toe nails but wear footlets to cover up
- June 2, 2023 at 10:31 am #138404Dana MunsonSILVER
You know, I honestly haven’t been checking girls’ ankles to see whether the ankle bracelets are still a thing. I don’t have any ankle bracelets, per se, but do have a couple of wrist bracelets which can do double duty. I frankly wear ankle bracelets very rarely. They’re neat and very girly, true. But women my age usually need to guard against trying to look too “young.” Doesn’t often work as a look. And ankle bracelets strike me as a rather “young” thing to wear. I may be wrong here, but that’s my take at the moment.
- June 5, 2023 at 7:37 pm #138488
I see a lot of women on beaches wearing them, over 50, in the Caribbean and they look sexy in a bathing suit. I lost one in the pool in Cuba this past winter so I hope who finds it enjoys it.
- May 17, 2023 at 10:12 am #138101DeeAnn HopingsAMBASSADOR
I have never owned any as there isn’t a lot of point to attract attention to my arthritic ankles.
- June 5, 2023 at 7:51 pm #138491
DeeAnn, wear it because it makes you beautiful inside, not for others to comment on. No one can take your inner beauty from you hon. Love yourself first.
- June 2, 2023 at 9:34 am #138403Toni FloriaSILVER
I love them they are very feminine to me
- April 11, 2023 at 7:00 am #137232missyjoFREE
I wear at least 1, always, sometimes a few. I don’t care if they’re out of style, I always liked them so I’m wearing them.
yes mine catch on boots or leggings n rip or break do good news is I usually haven’t paid a lot for the now broken anklet…but yes I wear them because I like them. it’s one more little things we can wear as girls, that others can’t…and that’s a good thing 😀😃
2 users thanked author for this post.
- June 5, 2023 at 7:53 pm #138492
So true hon.
- March 26, 2023 at 9:00 pm #136788Evelyn JayeFREE
I wear one at times, but not often. I have seen others wearing them at times.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.