Another Step in Being!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

This past Sunday, I did something that I never felt like I would find the courage to do. I finally came out to my parents on their visit to my home. We had a lovely lunch and sat around the table catching up with them. It had been the first time that Gwenn and I had seen them since the holidays so it was a long overdue get together. We talked about family, our health, the state of the world, and somehow I was able to slip into the conversation.  It felt great to finally tell them something that I have been trying to for so long. There were tears, confusion, but more importantly they both said that their love was unconditional and that I need to feel free to be me.  They both are going to need time to wrap their heads around it and hopefully be able to eventually call me Michelle but I think it will happen.  And here I am almost 52 moving in the right direction to find peace within.

That’s fantastic Michelle

That is wonderful. I am so happy for you. You go girl!

Brielle
      FREE

So nice to hear, Michelle!

Hugs,

Brie

So nice to hear. Glad it went good. Keep your chin up and keep looking to the future. There are plenty of sunrises and sunsets and rainbows ahead.
      Peace and Hugs,
      Shiloh

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Michelle, that is a wonderfully refreshing feeling when you can finally take that ‘bag’ you have been lugging around all those years, and finally place it in the discard heap. Dust off your hands, take a big sigh, and begin to see the fog lift on your future. Hugs, Michelle

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?