Any One Have Experience with being trans and having children?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi I’m Jane I’m in the beginning stage of transition MTF and was looking for some insight on how being trans impacts being a parent? Can my children be took from me? I have court ordered shared parenting with my three children could my ex’s keep my kids away from me when I begin my hormone replacement therapy next month? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Jane, not being in the legal profession nor knowing the laws in your state, I would certainly want to seek some legal guidance. We can certainly provide you with some suggested resources you can contact though. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. And this is a link to some info about navigating the website – https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/. Hugs, Michelle

Children are amazing really , if there still quite young they are very accepting to who ever gives them security and love – it’s not a dirty thing to be Female , times have changed – in my era as a teenager circa 1970 , 13 years old a so called boy , young man – you were doomed back then and I shut my mouth – I never got married as I felt it wasn’t right and I didn’t feel gay either just a natural in my soul I was female and new not to make waves so I kept to myself and just suffered – today a person doesn’t have to do this Β – Β I guess the person to reconcile with is the wife that’s in shock and can’t get it , why , stay and be Β the person who she married and yet this is something that always has been part of your soul , it’s quite normal I feel being a girl for me and I’ve fully transitioned with No regret , again it’s not a dirty thing releasing your true soul of of a cage – You know who you are and never loose tolerance and your own humility when others can’t grasp what you need most for yourself – only give Β love back toward there anger then in the future when they see your truly happy they’ll learn from you honesty and humility for themselves – XO – the old trans – Krystal

HiΒ  Jane,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Here is a great How-to for the website: https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?