Any one that maybe give some advice

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey all I was wondering if some of u all can advice me what to do.
      I am 24 years old male but I love to be dress up and be a woman.
      And I have always been interested in woman’s clothes makeup and all of it.
      But It is that I’m not hate my body or that but I am not really happy with it and wonder sometimes that I wasn’t born a girl.
      So I am between two world about this and don’t know what to do.
      I want to do something but can’t and still live at home for good reason now but I want to express myself but are really scared bc I don’t want to tell my family about it now maybe in the future.
      So this is tearing me apart and if anybody want to hit me up in dm bc I feel really lonely and have no one to talk to about this
      I hope this is the right sub for this

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Do you live near an LGBT Center? Many offer counseling and often on a sliding scale based on income or sometimes even free. If so, they are not going to tell you what to do, but they will help with understanding how things really sit for you. Also, are there any support groups in your area? That can be a good resource for information.

As the saying goes, you’re not the first and you won’t be the last…

Hello to everyone my name is Andria and I’m new to this site.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?