Anyone Transitioning in Las Vegas?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I have been reluctant to ask so far, but I would like to chat with someone about who is transitioning in Las Vegas or the Mohave County Arizona area.

Which doctors and therapists have met with that are transgender friendly?

*HUGS*

Jasmine Marie

i;m in mohave county az. but i’m just starting out as well and don’t really know anyone my dr. is in las vegas tho and he is great

Jasmine
        MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Kelly, I am on a mission to vet some docs in the area, if I find one, ill let you know.

Hi Jasmine and Kelly

I am in Las Vegas and seem to be in the same boat as you both. I have gone to a therapist here and I stopped going to him (bad choice in a male therapist) as he actually said I may be to old to transition. I got up and walked out, I as well am shopping for someone, so as soon as I find one you’ll be the first to know.

Jasmine
        MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I dont think its ever to late to find and be yourself. Thank you for not giving up, your an inspiration to all!

I have metwith and found genderjustice. Jane Jheenan is the counselor and she is fabulous. So check out their site site and let me know if I can help with anything. 

Hugs Sandra

Sorry girls had some fat fingers typing lol. Jane Heenan at gender justice.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?