Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

How many ladies from az

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Michelle:

Happy you could join us!

You can look for other members from Arizona by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Thanks for completing your Profile page. I helps other members begin to get a sense of what your situation is. Remember that the page will always be readily available and you can update it at any time when something changes.

Are you connected with the community in Scottsdale or Phoenix? It really helps to be among ones peers and to know that you are not alone. Many LGBT organizations have adopted doing support groups and social gatherings online, which helps dealing with transportation and social distancing issues…

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I have gone to social and I never see an opening for member directory.  I would love to find friends from western Iowa and Eastern Nebraska area!</p>

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Clicking on Social will open a pull down menu. The next to the bottom item is Member Directory. Click on that ant it will take you to where you can search.

I have done that.  When I click US all states pop up.  But when I hit my state and say done, the entire member list pops on.  I must be doing something wrong.

DeeAnn Hopings
            AMBASSADOR

I did a screenshot and this is how mine looks. There are 1300+ members in California, but when I select City, it appears that most don’t list their specific location. I assume people do that for security reasons. Therefore, the search result is only 17. In this case, it is probably better to Sort by Last Active. However, once it finishes sorting, you may need to click Last Active again so that is sorts new to old. Looking at the Last Online times for some entries will show what the direction of the Sort was. I find 137 members in Iowa and 2 with the spelling of iowa, but only 8 with their City listed. Also, in the box next to the Search button you can enter the name of a specific city.

Know that these searches take a few moments, so once you tap Last Active, wait until it is done.

Michelle Lawson
          MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Karyn, check out the TGH Site Resource Listing (https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/tgh-site-resource-listing/). The very first item is a link to the Member HowTo for navigating the TGH website, which has screenshots on how to do the things members commonly ask about. Hope that helps, Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Transgender Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?