Beautiful ladies

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cloe (CC) Webb 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

just wanted to say I am honored to be in your company and am so excited to be a full member next month! Since Maria has taken the reigns it is like what was broken is becoming whole and stumbling i here was the best thing I have done for the process

💋

2 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Maria, you are lovely vibrant spirit and I love the new pic.  You look great.  Women just tend to make life better  (when they’re not being catty).  That feminine spirit spills out here and on CDH and it’s like a shining light on a hill that provides warmth when you draw near.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Mariabella…..Thank you for your glowing praise….you turn my face red….am un-derserving of such high praise. I do hope I can and do help others make their journey a little easier….that is my life goal now…and a worthy one. All else pales in comparison. We will chat….I promise you. Still getting my feet wet with this new site…figuring things out and what not. Do take care for now….abento .

Veronica.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Danielle Fox 
    Participant

SILVER

Awww Maria,

You are a lovely person and soul! I love your new pic, very lovely and nicely done. It is a pleasure to be friends and chat/message just to say hello and what not! Hugs 🤗 and love ❤️

Danielle

Anonymous

Oh honey thank you soooo much! I am putting all the youtube tutorials to work and am becoming more pleased with my makeup everyday and I am practicing everyday! The hooded eyes are challenging but progress is being made. again thank you so very much!

Big kiss

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Mariabella…….I am so happy you are joining us!! Glad also, things are coming together for you. If you need any assistance or have questions or just wish to chat….my door is always open to you.

Hugs……

Dame Veronica

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Anonymous

Oh dear soul,Dame Veronica your welcome and words fill me up with joy. And indeed as being so very new to my own acceptance will be honored if you would chat with me on occasion. Your depth of wisdom and kind heart are one of the reasons I hitched my stars to this place and no others. The entire team here is so warm and kind. The stories of others hard won changes are inspiring yet also incredibly sad to me. And I am a nurturer and want to help. I know I am but a fledgling and it will be a process before I can fly , I know I will feel some pain, but with grace and love the process has begun. It can only continue from here.

Thank you so much Madam it is an honor to speak with you

💋 maria

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account