Becoming a women

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone I like to learn how to be more feminine how do zip a dress up by your self lol

Anonymous

[quote quote=3081]Hello everyone I like to learn how to be more feminine how do zip a dress up by your self lol

[/quote]
      A lanyard for your keys with a small smooth hook. Attach to zipper when you put on your dress then just reach back and pull the zipper up. Be sure the little hook thing is smooth enough to shake loose from the zipper and off you go honey! Β Hope this helps dear

Maria

Shaving

Anonymous

Aaagghhhh! Honey, it is our bane. I am not particularly hairy but anything but face and things go south fast. Irritation and ingrown hair. I am considering becoming a cosmetologist/aesthetician just do do my own hair but maybe make enough to support my transition as it progresses.

There are some good products out for hiding shadow but the inevitable stubble is a problem only electrolysis can solve

πŸ’‹ Maria

Pull your hair to the side and ask your honey to do it for you in a slightly dripping voice?Β  LOL . Otherwise they do make zipper pulls.Β  Some are lanyard style like Maria said. Others look more like a stick with a hook on the end.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?