Been two years.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

It has been two years since I had my srs.Being intersexed born male with female chromosomes biological female,the outside genitals which were deformed bothered me.I have been intersexed since finally finding out since the age of 12 having inner female reproductive parts deciding to let the estrogen take over.In late 2018 at age 39,decided to have the srs finally and went in for the consultation.Good news was he had an opening for January of 2019 and said let’s do it.Had my srs done on January 7th,2019 having the vaginoplasty and my wife was with me for support.I was happy to see the deformed genitals were gone and loved the results.Did everything the doctor said to do and got used to my new vagina.Mom was amazed with the results as well.It was well worth it to me and I go see a gynecologist every year like any genetic woman does.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Erica:

Great to hear that things worked out very well for you!

Plus no more bulges although l tucked the deformed genitals in good before the srs was done wearing a swimsuit or bikini.Now fit just right.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Physical Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?