Being a great positive role model

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have been being a great postive role model for a family member I love a lot.It is with my niece Carrie whom is 16 whom has been transitioning for a year now.She has grew up like me,grew up being happy as a boy but a girl inside wanted out.My cousin Andrea has been there for support for Carrie,loves her as a daughter now.Andrea supported me too and knew I would be a great help for Carrie.Andrea noticed the changes with Carrie growing,had a hard time coming out like me.Carrie came out last year and says she is much happier as a girl now through her year of transitioning.I have been helping her out as well through it knowing I was in her situation and I see her much happier too.I am happy to hear Carrie has great friends that treat her as one of the girls.Her school has been great about it too,has worked things out with her very well.Carrie has been asking me for advice too and gave her the answers.I am glad she has taken my advice and listening to me.Asked me in January why I didn’t have the GRS,told her it would be a regret and not an easy choice to make.Saw I was right and it took a little time to think it over,has already decided not to have this done too.My cousin Andrea supports Carrie’s decision on this,her body and choice.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Cassie, that is fantastic. Acceptance in school can be a huge hurdle to overcome. It is certainly a great feeling to be able to help someone else out; regardless of what their struggle is. Michelle

Andrea and Carrie also saw something too,a great mother daughter relationship.Do what moms and daughters do together.Andrea has seen a big positve change in her life,one is Carrie has her life back and she has a much happier life.My nephew Steven,he loves and accepts Carrie as a younger sister supporting her too.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?