Better half

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone,

This may seem odd but I had a thought. I know when did I get a mind! I used to be aΒ sandy blonde, grey now, so this could be a latent blonde moment.

The saying which has to do with anything about your better half is a curious statement which the real question is how does or will this apply to someone who has transitioned?

In a normal heterosexual marriage or relationship the female is always referred to as the better half Β but how does this apply after you transition? Is there no longer a better half since both are now female? Hmmmmm…..what if the male goes on HRT. Female hormones now rule the body mind and spirit. Does this saying still apply? Has the genitalia of a male, inoperable, but everything else screams female! Hmmmmm…….what a conundrum. Personally I always thought that I was the better half no no matter what gender I am!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha TTFNπŸ’‹πŸ‘ 

Danielle

Anonymous

She will always be the better half to me. I am stunted and flawed as a male and am sloughing off years of repression of Β my true female. I will always be a work in progress while she is ,as is all I could wish to be. My heroine who loves me enough to help save me. I will never be the woman she is and I am good with that. We all need heroines when thing get scary

πŸ’‹ Β BIGLOVE from little me

maria

As long as you’re both striving to be the best you can be then you’re each the better half.Β  I think what most people mean when they say “better half” is really that their mate is the right person for them to help them be the best they can be.Β  They know their own demons too well and need that stable force in their life.Β  But, in reality we all have demons.Β  Women just seem better equipped at keeping them from spilling out all over the place.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?