Biggest inspiration in my life

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Biggest inspiration in my life is my 21 year old son,he is a fulltime crossdresser going by Kendra now.Before I came out in January,I was at his apartment and noticed I had something in my mind.Told him I felt like I am a woman from the inside for a long time and did help me out on coming out.One was think about it and Kendra is there for me no matter what.I did and he was there when I finally did come out.It brought us together more knowing we were in the same community and on the same page.Kendra,knew she likes to dress as female and has been happy ever since since going full time a year ago.I credit Kendra a lot for being there for me,always been there for her too.Does see I am much happier too with a better life,we are known as mother/daughter a lot now

That’s amazing Debra!Β  Now that is family that truly understands.Β  May you have years togther embracing your true selves.

Hugs to you both,
      Cloe

Kendra has always liked the female wardrobe growing up.I remember it starting when she was 8 years old.Kendra sees I have a better life too.Both had breast augmentation in June,I had mine first and Kendra had hers the next day.Both happy with the results.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?