Blue days

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cloe (CC) Webb 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

Blue days. They happen. Woke up feeling a hint of the old ugly and have been having self destructive thoughts about my body or rather  my testes. Wondering if I could take them myself. Wondering why I am only now on fire about it. Wondering what my love would think of these ugly thoughts. Have been shopping a therapist in earnest. I think the best answer is seeing the therapist for the local tribes. I am a roadman of the NAC and a heyoka spirit. I think she may be a decent fit.

Some of you may have seen my manic turbo posting and thought wtf? Well me too my beautiful ones, me too.

I pray my screwed up self has not alienated any of you and if so my apologies.

with love you you all 💗💋 MariaBella

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I admit I had to look up Heyoka, but it sounds like an awful lot of my best friends in the world of trans women.  Maybe we are a tribe of our own.  Blue periods are good for cleansing things out as long as they don’t take over.  I’ve had the same thoughts to resolve dysphoria and no I will eventually follow through.  Some days it’s tough, but I try not to obsess.

You’re ok to post what you like Maria, these are open forums.

1 user thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account