Bond girls

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Caroline Cossey played a James Bond girl, would any of you ladies fancy being a Bond girl?

[postquote quote=121424]
      I’d like to play the roll Ursula Andress or Honor Blackman played

Miriya Paris
      SILVER

Yes, but I was always partial to the Octopussy (Maud Adams) character. As far as being an actress, yes as well but I would never limit myself to just a single type or role.

Miriya

I’d like to be Lois Maxwell – the original Miss Moneypenny…

I would love to be the new M. But with better and smarter clothes.  Plus you get to order men around.

[postquote quote=121424]
      I know Caroline Cossey she is a contact on Facebook I don’t chat very often her mum died last year so she’s not been on much I read her story Tula

just to let you know she played in live and let die with roger Moore she was also a Smirnoff girl she was and still is very pretty

dont know about you I’m so envious

Christyb

It all depends, which Bond? Timothy Dalton or Pierce Brosnan O.O the rest just ewh no

As for who I would be, definitely Onatopp, thicc thighs take lives

I picked yes.  If I could switch bodies I would like to be Diana Rigg.  I really like her smile and hair.  Thanks for this interesting survey Liz.

Marg

Anonymous
      FREE

Honor Blackman aka Pussy Galore. She would hold her own with James. After that Hallie Berry , she looked great in that orange bikini and I would love to have her body then and now! She looks great on IG

Gisela Claudine
      BRONZE - ANNUAL

Carey Lowell

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?