Breast enlargement.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Why choose implants over natural growth? Which would you choose and why?

Anonymous

I would definitely wait to see what kind of development I could get naturally before considering implants.  There are risks associated with any type of surgery.

For my choice it’s natural, mainly because, I’ve seen too many that just look like they were put on without any concept of what breast are supposed to look like, no woman I know has nipples pointing at the ceiling

Sarah , Hi , i choose to use a plant based breast development . I have had really nice results , i would say right at a B cup , and started at flat chested , been on this treatment for about a year , so it took a while , but it worked . I really like my breasts , i don’t have to wear falsies . I would never do implants , it scares me , they can leak , cause more serious problems , no thanks . If i stay small breasted the rest of my life , i am ok with it . Oh the stuff i use is Pueraria Mirifica , and Ovarian Glandular , i purchase at Wal Mart , fairly in expensive . Just thought i would chime in , food for thought . Leslie

Do you not use an electric breast pump or massager to help them grow?

Anonymous

Does also soy, feenucreek, flaxseed work fir breastgrowth?

Hi Mona , tried Fenugreek tea , it was ok , i guess , didn’t notice ant tingle as with PM . PM seems to be the best so far , still taking it with Ovarian Glandular . You must stick with the rec. , doses , too much and you are just wasting it , the body just flushes it out such as tinkling or other , if you get my drift . Some said too much gave them breast pain , that would scare me . Hope i have helped . Leslie

Courtney
      FREE

I tried some supplements as well as hormones for ten years and has some results but didn’t get me to where I wanted. Try first to grow some natural breast tissue, find a highly accredited plastic surgeon ( not just someone who does “boob jobs” or that base their practice on being TS friendly). Having some natural breast tissue will make it easier for a qualified plastic surgeon to help make more natural looking and soft, bouncy breasts.

Cheryl T
      FREE

At my age, were I to pursue breast enlargement, it would have to be with implants. I don’t believe that hormone therapy would produce any significant results at this stage in my life and I’m also at a point where I would not want to wait the period of time it might take.

Hi, i know what you mean. I was taking HRT for two years.  I started using a breast pump and a breast massager before lockdown which was about nine months ago and since then i’ve grown about a size AA or A; i’ve got about another year to try it and see how it goes.  I’m 51.

Anonymous

I think I’m okay with my breast size and seeing what happens when I begin HRT. I’m only 37 and have had the nickname “A-Cup” since forever. I worked out a lot to develop that part of my body and now can relax envisioning the muscle-to-fat conversion most of my fitness friends eternally fear lol.

I’m also young enough I think to need to wait and see what happens. The women in my family tend to be quite well endowed. I’d hate to get implants and then discover they aren’t needed and in fact now need to be removed.

Hello, gals, I would have to have natural breasts as I want to be able to nurse a baby. I understand that it is possible to nurse but it takes time & effort, but I have a strong desire to do that. I have a B-cup with firm nipples, so I am on the right track. Waynelle

Anonymous

implants for me i want to have DD’s

Emily Alt
      UNITY

I would try to develop my breasts as much as possible with hormones.  If that didn’t give me the results I’m looking for I’d get implants.

A couple of years ago I tried Pueraria Mirifica and Reishi mushroom (T blocker) for a few months.  I got modest results – maybe an AA cup.  It was fat redistribution though.  No actual breast tissue.  But I did feel some tingling and tenderness around my nipples.  So I suspect PM would have done more if I stuck with it.

Supplements such as PM and Reishi are hit or miss.  Many girls don’t get any results from taking them.  They also can have significant health implications.  Being under the care of a doctor is essential for your safety and well being.  Unfortunately, most docs don’t want to deal with them.  That’s understandable since supplements are totally unregulated in most countries.  For those reasons, I’ve ruled them out.

Hormones are probably 1-2 years away because of my situation.  D/DD forms look proportional on my body.  If I lose a bunch of weight (I need to), a C cup might be better.  At my age, I doubt hormones can achieve that.  So I’ll probably be looking for implants down the road.

Emily

Anonymous

Implants I will not get . What the hormones won’t do there are other methods to increase your bust size .

Thai breast massage works wonders which I do now and in a month gain a cup size and I just started Japanese breast slapping massage as well , I want my girls back quickly !

Woman in Japan have recored that they go from cup size B to an E using this method so it is worth a shot , only thing lost is my time .

Terri-Alexis

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Sarah, I have yet to hear someone describe significant breast tissue development via the supplement route. From all of the research I have done, or read, your most significant natural breast tissue growth will only come from HRT. And then there are lots of ‘limits’; your age, DNA, parents, etc., your lifestyle, etc. For me, the women in my family are/were fairly busty, but at 64 with 3+ years on HRT, I am a full A cup. And that will be about it.

Do I want/desire/need more? Absolutely. So now I am waist deep in breast augmentation research. And I post it in the Forums as I get sections completed. This truly is a wonderful journey; albeit, not easy. Michelle

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?