Breast Pumps – do they work?

Breast Pumps - yeh or neh?

Have you had sucess with breast pumps?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes I've used them, and it worked
  • Yes I've used them and it did not work
  • No I have not tried them

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Angela Booth 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Stephanie Jones
    Participant

I am curious to know if other ladies have tried breast pumps before. What was your experience? How long did it take? How often did you use it?

Cheers,

Stephanie xo

• Author
    Replies
     Angela Booth 
    Participant

FREE

I have the manual pump with 5′ cups. When I first started I could barely get my breasts halfway into the tube without them going blue and quite painful. Perhaps I overdid it.

However I persevered and did a bit every now and again. Eventually I could actually fill the whole cup without any strain. That took me about six months. I then purchased the bigger cups and again it has been a long process and can fill 3/4.

After a session the breast area is swollen and it will go back down. There is an initial obvious sign but it does go.

Has it worked? Well I do not do the process religiously but at the start of the process I was B cup and now I am C cup.

I would say that it would depend on how much you have at the start but it does help the skin to stretch and I can wear lower cut tops.

I never believed the hype when I purchased them but, for me there has been a difference

Brenda Leigh 
    Participant

FREE

Never used one, I do massages by hand 2x daily

Meran Berwyck 
    Participant

FREE

I voted ‘yes’ but only because it was the best answer in my experience.  I have used breast pumps for years before HRT.  Although the use of them was stimulating, there was no actual physical augmentation.  The breast cremes didn’t work either, they best they can do is using them while on HRT and applying it.  The massaging effect is the key, not the ingredients.  Any body lotion will do if you are on HRT.  Massaging any time and even in the shower helps too.

I have both vacuum and electronic ‘stimulator’ types of breast enhancements.  I like both but I can’t say one  is better than the other.  I would lean more towards a rhythemic suction machine (Brava) if you can afford it.

Tia 
    Participant

SILVER

My last post is for HRT girls growing breasts naturally. I have never heard of any success without hormones girls.

Tia 
    Participant

SILVER

I have learned from their use is to use them to assist your HRT program. Please allow me to explain so no one is confused

I utilize one  twice a month to help in a gentle way. Your/Our breasts are growing and have resistance from skin and muscle to overcome. I simply help them overcome this resistance and allow them to grow for another 2 weeks to a month. 15 min,  you will have a light (hickey) that should disappear in an hour or so. Do not over do it.

When-ever they feel tight and slightly uncomfortable I assist them and my cycle continues. I have “C”s at 18-1/2 months so far. Being patient and allowing them to (do their thing) is key. I do things like keeping the B-room door shut to fog up the mirror so I do not see them every day. You will get what you get and only augmentation can alter this outcome from your genetics girls. Just allow them to happen.

Huggz Tia

Patricia Allen 
    Participant

FREE

I know that HRT is the most effective but I’m not ready for it

I’m currently 74 and have been on HRT for two years.  I started out at 44 inches around the nipples with 42 inches below on the rib cage.  It took quite a bit of time to get my testosterone down to a point it didn’t get in the way of what my estradiol patch was giving me.  Talking with my doctor, we decided to start the estradiol as a low dosage and work up.  The first six months was hit and miss on hormone levels, but at the one year mark, after a change in blockers and bringing my estradiol dosage up, I reached what my doctor says is perfect transition levels.

By then, I’d gained one inch around the bust.  Not really enough to notice, but when I lifted my arms up to do my hair, if I was topless, I could see that there was real breast development.   Right now, 2 1/2 years in, I have 46 inches around the bust.  The charts claim that’s a D cup.  However, putting on a B cup, I don’t really fill it all that well.

My breasts, are uneven, that is to say my left looks pretty good, but the right is hardly noticeable.  What’s there is pretty much spread out around the sides as much as up front.  So while the measurements claim one thing, reality is another.

What it amounts to, 72 was more than a little late to start the whole process.  The younger a person starts the better the result will be.   So if you’re considering it, don’t wait, do it now. I’m going to stick it out, because it can take up to five years to gain all that you can.  Truthfully, I knew it was a long shot when I started, but my gender identity demanded that I make the effort.

Since my insurance, Kaiser Senior Advantage, will cover hormone treatment, electrolysis and GRS, it won’t cover breast augmentation in my area (they will in Washington) to spite the fact that Medicare will cover it, I’m at the point of seeking out an outside surgeon to see what my cost will be over and above medicare.

Amelia 
      Participant

SILVER

I managed to get hold of a hand breast pump that had some effect but the electronic versions get blocked at customs (in some respects officialdom is incredibly prudish in Thailand). I am now on hrt and putting on weight so it is hard to tell if it is the increased fat or actual breast growth as I have been on the hormones for about 10 months now.

Marianne Tornander 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR - EDITOR

During the last 2 1/2 years I have been using a home built device based on the so called Noogleberry system, but with two five inches wide glass cylinders with smooth rims for the cups and an industrial strength vacuum pump. The pump is actually powerful enough that i got hickeys and some beginning stretch marks for pumping too hard at the start. I have been pumping on and off, but on average maybe two times a week, momentarily expanding the breasts as much as possible three times in a row. The changes haven’t been drastical, but I have went from virtually flat chested 85 cm or 33 1/2″ to inbetween an A-cup and a B-cup with 31 inches below bust and 35 inches around the nipples, maybe a little smaller now after not being able to pump during my summer vacation. I hope if l am lucky, I’ll be a full B-cup for next summer.

1 user thanked author for this post.
       Stephanie Jones 
      Participant

FREE

Well that’s encouraging… I have on with an electric one that I use sporadically. You can take it to the painful point, so you want to be careful…. I think I’ll keep using it for now, if for no other reason than to say I gave it an honest try

Thanks 🙂

LeslieAnne 
    Participant

FREE

I to tried the pump , and got no responce , i did find a cream that worked somewhat , but still small in comparison to HRT. I would say they are a waste of your hard earned money. Leslie

Stephanie Jones 
      Participant

FREE

Thanks Leslie

I am thinking lypo-suction, and while I’m at it, breast enhamcement. Apparantly the doc is quite an artist at body sculpting… I’ve seen some of his work and it’s very natural looking. Also  he has experience with trans ladies which is a deal breaker for me

I know that HRT is the most effective  but I’m not ready for it

Steph

Kate Carter 
    Participant

FREE

I had a pair of medela pumps at one point when I was finding unconstructive ways to cope with being in purgatory before hrt.  I mean,  they felt nice on an undeveloped chest and caused temporary swelling but after a few months of regimented use twice a day,  I’d emphasize the temporary.  I know my wife didn’t consider the years of breast pumping beneficial to the size of her breasts once it was all over.

Of course, now that I’m on hrt… you couldn’t pay me to put those things on my breasts.  Ouch!!!!

Stephanie Jones 
      Participant

FREE

Thanks Kate, this is the kind of thing I was looking to hear. I love the feeling personally, but I will be realistic in my expectations

Thanks!!

Stephanie xo

Kate Carter 
        Participant

FREE

Yeah,  I’d put these in the same categories as other breast creams and pumps marketed to our males brethren.  If it worked,  there’d be a lot more well-endowed men and women wouldn’t be such a small percentage of the population.  Just a bunch of anecdotal marketing stories preying on hopes and dreams… as they always have.

Stephanie Jones 
          Participant

FREE

I hear you. Well, it was only $16 bucks or something ridiculous. Fun for a while 🙂

Stephanie xo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account