Clear all

Breast Pumps - do they work?

28 Posts
21 Users
0 Thanks
Topic starter
(@iserveu65)
Estimable Member     Canada, Ontario, Norwood

I am curious to know if other ladies have tried breast pumps before. What was your experience? How long did it take? How often did you use it?

Cheers,

Stephanie xo

27 Replies
(@Anonymous)

I had a pair of medela pumps at one point when I was finding unconstructive ways to cope with being in purgatory before hrt.  I mean,  they felt nice on an undeveloped chest and caused temporary swelling but after a few months of regimented use twice a day,  I’d emphasize the temporary.  I know my wife didn’t consider the years of breast pumping beneficial to the size of her breasts once it was all over.

Of course, now that I’m on hrt... you couldn’t pay me to put those things on my breasts.  Ouch!!!!

Topic starter
(@iserveu65)

Thanks Kate, this is the kind of thing I was looking to hear. I love the feeling personally, but I will be realistic in my expectations

Thanks!!

Stephanie xo

(@Anonymous)

Yeah,  I’d put these in the same categories as other breast creams and pumps marketed to our males brethren.  If it worked,  there’d be a lot more well-endowed men and women wouldn’t be such a small percentage of the population.  Just a bunch of anecdotal marketing stories preying on hopes and dreams... as they always have.

Topic starter
(@iserveu65)

I hear you. Well, it was only $16 bucks or something ridiculous. Fun for a while 🙂

Stephanie xo

Page 1 / 6

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?