British Army

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Alrighty,

So, I have no idea if this like a confession or what. But basically I have something on my mind I would like to talk about. Please bear with me if I don’t get all the gender stuff right, this is new to me, I don’t mean any disrespect or anything but I am still learning.  I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this.

So I am a soldier in the British Army. My Section used to be run by an officer called Helen. Helen was a great boss. The way us grunts judge those in charge of us is the lengths that they go to look out for us at the expense of their own careers. Helen, would always have out back’s no matter what. Taking ownership of our failures and giving us credit for her wins. One Monday, Helen came in to work and announced that HE was transgender and wanted to me known as Harry. TBH I didn’t really understand any Gender Identity stuff. I don’t mean to be a dick but I was raised in a very conservative family. The only exposure I had to transgender issues was the media, which often portrayed transgender people as ‘snowflakes’ etc. Don’t mean to be a bigot but that was how it was. Not sure if this is tasteless but it must of taken balls for him to announce his transition in front of a group of soldiers.

The point is Harry is a great fucking bloke. I don’t think I will ever understand his situation but i don’t think it matters.  And the end of the day he was the guy who had my back when I needed it. I wish him all the best and we don’t give a fuck what any wankers say cos he is our boy. So yeah,

Harry if you end up reading this, we got you bro.

Anyways peace and Love

Alex

Work with atomic per and with year will come out as a gurl to my workplace! 💋💃👠🌈

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Alex:

When people come out as trans or gay, they don’t become different people. However, more than likely, they do function better as they are not investing energy in posturing to meet the expectations of others. But, they are no less human, honest and caring as they were before. I think that you are coming to understand that…

Good On ‘Ya!

Anonymous

Much love from across the pond. Rule Britannia, as they say. I commend you personally for your capacity to see beyond media manipulation of the narrative and recognize a good person when you know one. Sometimes I wish I had been brought up overseas, in my personal case because I am on the autism spectrum and I envy the way the British handle the comorbidity of autistic persons with transgenderism. I’ve had friends from Manchester to London to Cornwall, from Norn Iron to north of Hadrian’s Wall. Plenty of good folk to be found.

Massive respect.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?