Cassie has A New Job

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

A couple months ago I had a idea that came to me.  I was wondering if I could get a job at Torrid.  After asking the manager and getting a positive response I applied for the job.

After applying and asking at the store a couple of times I was hired and started my first day today.  It was mostly boring doing on-line training for most of the time.

Now I am looking forward to Sunday, my first day -hopefully dealing with some customers!!

IT IS MY FIRST DAY AS CASSIE!!!!!

[postquote quote=134017]
      Good luck Cassie….. let us know how your Sunday goes. I am excited for you.

Laura

Sorry about not updating on the job.  I have been working 3 hours on sundays now since thanksgiving.  ya know it is terrific being accepted as one of the girls and helping the women that come in to find what they are looking for.  Some of my co-worker know of my trans identity and some don’t, I think, maybe they do??

It is also great to have the customers thank me for my help in finding and selecting their purchases.

.  Cassie

missyjo
      FREE

Cassie

congratulations.  I love that store n the girls that work there are all fabulous. I count them as friends, n think working there would be grand

enjoy darling

hugs

missyjo
      FREE

Cassie

congrats! good for you sweetie. I’m happy for you n a tad envious.

if you have a minute, could you give us some idea how you handled paperwork for paychecks, cause missy doesn’t have a ssn,.or official government I’d, but I love the idea of part time work as missy.

good for you

hugs

Missy, when I applied it was on line and I put my male name and female name both.  AND I told them I was Trans.  The hardest thing for me was to come up with 2 references so I used 2 co-workers who know me only as him but know I am trans.  For my pay it is deposited in my male account.  At   work they know me as Cassie with my male last name.

I think part of the reason I was hired is that I was trans and since Torrid has a policy of being trans friendly they hired me???

.  Cassie

Hello Cassie,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Transgender Support Site. We are a wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

============ TGH MtF ChatRoom ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Whahoo!!! Go Cassie go!

Cassie, I buy most of my clothes at a Torrid store in Katy Mills in Katy, TX.

missyjo
      FREE

cassie

thank you dear. you inspired me n I’ve been talking to my local store about missy working there part time n I’m told they are looking into how I should apply logistics..missy is an invented Id that doesn’t match my bdate or ssn or real last name. so well see, but now I’m sort of anxious n hopeful it happens  n my therapist is thrilled at the idea.

thank you dear. I’ll let you know

hugs

missyjo
      FREE

Cassie

darling, you’re an inspiration…n I’m thrilled to tell you I may have a part time gig selling womens clothes n the manager knows missy n is expecting missy to show up instead of her M counterpart

darling I need to thank you so much. I’m very happy n you showed me its possible.  thank you

hugs n gently kisses you

thank you, really

hugs

missy jo

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?