CDTinaBBW

• Creator
    Topic
    Tina Toledo
    Participant

My name is Tina.  I’m a genitic male who is still in the beginning of the process of becoming Tina full time.  The desire to be female has been a part of me since I was a teenager.  The idea of dressing as a woman began in my forties after a bitter break up with my then fiance.   I started dressing for sexual kicks and realized that I am more female than male.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Jamie Harris
      SILVER

Hello Tina. Welcome to the group. We have a number of experienced trans girls here. After you review the articles please let us know what information we can help you with. We also have various members from Portland that might become local contracts for you.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Well, you landed in the right place! Lots of lived experience here, so be sure to take advantage of it…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.