Changing my name and sex on the birth certificate

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #90916

      Hi, I’m trying to change my name and sex on my birth certificate, and I got it send back to me. First was to get a certified copy of the name change from court and then had a notary watch me sign the application. Now, I have to get a sex change from the court. Are there anyone here who were born in Texas and dealt with something similar?

    • #90929
      DeeAnn Hopings


      2 things to do that might help:

      1. There is a Group here called Transgender in Texas, but it appears that you need a paid membership of Bronze level or higher in order to join a Group.
      2. You can search the membership list by state and see who has logged on recently,
    • #92322

      NCTE has great write ups on how to change name and gender markers on various legal documents.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘FTM Conversations’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?