Charlene Victoria Declares

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I declare that I Charlene Victoria, am a woman. To be sure I am not a genetic woman, but in heart and soul I am female.

I declare that with enough sacrifice, vision, love of self, perserverance, and support that I can become a positive encouraging human being as only a woman can be!

I declare though it seems impossible now that I can transition emotionally, socially, and physically to female and thereby become that positive woman that I know I am.

I declare that one day cis-women will receive and accept me in my womanhood seamlessly as one of their own.

Here’s to your declaration from almost a year ago!  Charlene, you rock!

Michelle

Anonymous

[postquote quote=53964][/postquote]
      Wow, almost one year ago.

The words ring in my heart as true today as when I wrote them, though the seal of “impossible” still seems as firm as then. Yet that seal may be loosening. Thank you for the reminder and your encouragement, Michelle.

A beautiful, heartfelt declaration, Charlene.
      Thanks for sharing.
      -joanne

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Charlene:

One point to note:

The word genetic, in this context, has fallen out of favor. What is used now is Assigned Female At Birth or (AFAB). Conversely, the terminology would be Assigned Male At Birth (AMAB). As always, language is an ever evolving proposition…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?