Childhood Momories cont

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi All

Cont.: Childhood Memories;

During Primary School, we were given a choice to do ballet or sports, aged six or seven one thinks, the mind grows dimmer as we get on in years. Well I know you guessed it, my head said yes please all that dancing, but due to conforming tried Football (soccer). No good just did not have the ability or will to play, then athletics, yep the same outcome. During Secondary School the same thing happerened, What I do remember is me and my best friend a boy, now he could do sports, very good at the javelin, well built for his age. Oh, by the way think I was about eleven or twelve. So, what we did on a regular basis is chopping up wood in the woods next to my school. we did this for the Techers, so they could have firewood for themselves.

Love to all

Lucy Liz

Oh, this just pop into my Head, did an internet search the other day and on beknow to me my name, Lucy Liz Taylor, is associated with the old classic TV programme I Love Lucy. Used love that programme as a child. How I got my name from the I always loved, Lucy and an old nickname acquired via a nick name I got called in me mid-Twenties, how weird is that?

Got to go and Cook Tea (dinner).

Love to All

I’m reminded of the lyrics of Rush’s song Subdivisions

In the high school halls
      In the shopping malls
      Conform or be cast out
      Subdivisions
      In the basement bars
      In the backs of cars
      Be cool or be cast out
      Any escape might help to smooth
      The unattractive truth
      But the suburbs have no charms to soothe
      The restless dreams of youth

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Stories from the Hearth’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?