Confusion//Re-writing intro

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

So I joined Crossdresser Heaven and thought they were both the same but I guess I was wrong? Anywho! I will kind of copy and paste the same thing I wrote over there on here lol, hopefully that will be alright.

I’m really terrible at these so please bare with me πŸ™‚

Hello my name is Ashanti and currently 29 years old and currently 7 months on HRT of which I am currently transitioning from male to female. I think I had known for some time that I would do this but I kept talking myself out of it and trying to keep myself away from thinking on it. I would say I first discovered this when I was probably about 7 or so but didn’t truly know about being transgender until I was roughly 15 or 16.

All I pretty much do is work as of late, I know I’m full time like a lot of other folks but feels as if I’ve been pulling some double time as of late lol. Whenever I’m not at work I’m typically running or out walking a trail. Figured I’d get all of this done before the snow starts to fall up here in Michigan. So other than those few things I’m generally just a boring person who plays games from time to time, exercises and works. Seems like I either need more time in the day or more time away from work :).

Hi Ashanti….Welcome to TGH. Yes…..TGH would be more suited to you. This is a realitively new site and we are still building it up with members, articles and discussions relating to our activities. Please consider writing an article about your journey. Newcomers and the general public are curious about our group and we try to educated the general public to the fact that we are not monsters or perverts….just a little different. The subject itself is fascinating and I study the Psychology/genetic background and history of us girls to better enable me to explain what is happening and perhaps the reasons behind it. Anyway….welcome again…feel free to contact me on any issues, questions, or problems you may face. I am here for you sweetie…….

Hugs……

Dame Veronica

Welcome aboard Ashanti!Β  Do they make snowshoes in 5″ sandal?Β  Probably not, but hey a girls gotta look good.Β  I’ve found time management has gotten much more important since going full time.Β  Only so much Cloe to go around I say.Β  I hope to see you around and like Veronica, I encourage you to contribute to articles or forums and groups to start the conversations that build friendships.

Hugs, Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?