Continuing my relationship

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello everybody, I’m a gender nonconforming male. For the last year and a half I have been in a relationship with the person I want to spend my life with. She has recently begun the transitioning process FTM and is feeling comfortable with their identity and I’m so happy for him. However gender never mattered to me because I fell in love with his soul. Like I said I myself don’t conform to any traditional gender norms so my dilemma is being the person they need for their preferences. Is it justifiable to transition to better fit his needs? It seems like it’s selfish of me to want to change to fit our relationship but I’ve never been happier in my life. Any input is very much welcome. Thank you!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Warren, doing something you need to do is never selfish in my opinion. And if that makes a better fit for your relationship, then that is an added bonus. I sent you a private message a little bit ago with some links here on the site to help you see what other interesting things you can find to learn from. I also saw you had found the chat room but I had been away from my computer so I couldn’t chat with you. Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?