Conversation With My Wife…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

My wife tends to have a bit different perspective on things. It’s part of her quirky sensibilities that makes her unique. The downside is that sometimes I’m not sure if she is trying to be funny, being not funny or unintentionally funny!

I think, by definition, we could both fit under the umbrella of Odd Ducks. While we didn’t meet until she was about 40, it seems to have been a life long condition judging from observations and what I’ve been told by relatives. There is a parallel for me also, so I understand the condition and perhaps that has a positive bearing on the relationship.

So with that background in place, I will recount a recent conversation…

Pat: You know, you really should start dressing your age.

Now, I don’t do low cut or back out, but I do love my short skirts and short skorts. I thought that was what she was referring to.

Me: What do you mean?

Pat: Well, you need different bras.

I’m really at a loss here. I can’t think of any way that this makes sense.

Me: Why? I don’t understand.

Pat: Well, old lady boobs are down around their navels.

Mama said there’d be days like this…

Barb
      FREE

HA HA!! This sounds like a good-news story!

My wife is amusingly miffed I’ve got bigger boobies than her!

How did we luck out, DeeAnn?? I’m still amazed at how understanding my wife is with all this. In fact, we just had a nice conversation about my trans friends and the support they offer!

Barb 🙂 🙂

Oh, now that’s funny. It’s wonderful you two can have such a candid conversation. Sounds like something my wife would say. 🙂

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

Well, mama also said that there would be gays like this! Well, not my mother, but someone else’s I’m sure, somewhere, anywhere, in the past or yesterday, but I’m sure that it happened…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?