Counseling

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

What a difference this can make!

Hello Ladies,

Today was my second session with my counselor and I got something out of my mind into the open. I hadn’t thought this consciously but it was there in my subconscious. If my wife does leave me because she has reached her tolerance threshold I will actively pursue SRS and FFS. If she is fully on board with me getting HRT then that is where I will stop. I have given this some serious thought and also reading some posts by women who have been on HRT for a year or more. All of the posts I have read tell me that they feel more assured that this is the right path and feel like a woman. Along with the feminizing benefits of the Estrogen they are at peace with who they are. They present as a woman, look like a woman, and they are a woman. It is at this point where I feel we, my wife and I, would be more comfortable. I would just retain the penis. Sex is but one reason to keep it. Lol I call my penis IT now and have never really had a name for it. Odd how something as simple as naming a penis gives a man an ego boost. But I have never needed that male ego because I am not a male inside. I have very low T compared to a typical male my age and honestly I have always had low T. I could lift weights in football forever and never get bulging muscles or definition and I never really had pecs or a six pack. Thus I have moobs and a head start on breasts:) so that is a benefit.

Currently I get T shots from my wife and we do this to actually give me a male libido. This is where I was wondering; older women in menopause take hormones to feel normal and their libido is normal or increased. So if I take Estrogen then my libido should be normal also. Is this a true statement? I sure hope it is because I want to have sex with my wife on a normal few times a week basis. The blue pill for an erection is not an ego thing with me and never has been. I am who I am which is a female in the body of a male. Trapped but not alone and with counseling and hormone therapy I will become a woman in all but the vagina.Β My counseling so far will help me to have fewer melancholy days and feel better about myself and my journey and this is the best I have felt in decades without alcohol in copious amounts. TTFNΒ  Love ❀ and Hugs πŸ€—πŸ’‹πŸ‘—

Danielle

Libido is affected by many things…stress, depression, poor health to name some.Β  As far as hormones, it is primarily testosterone and dopamine.Β  All of us produce testosterone through adrenal glands, so even if estrogen production is reduced a cis woman may still have healthy female levels of testosterone to drive libido.

Hi Danielle. I am glad you have reached a decision…you and I are in the same place but my reasons are somewhat different. I am glad you and your wife help one another….so important. There is nothing wrong with being a quasi-transgender or cross dresser. For some….all the way is not possible or desired. I just mentioned to my councilor that I cross dress….wasn’t a big deal….everyone has their own reasons. I have always been a very distant person in life….traveling around and the war precluded being friends or chatty till I was was retired due to health reasons. I am comfortable with who I am and a much happier person for it. Danielle…..my heart sings for you…..your have found your way and with all of us here watching your back….you are destined to be a great sister.

Love……..

Veronica.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?