Crossed the Rubicon

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Everybody

Sitting in a hotel restaurant  feeling fabulous.

Full make up, wig, earrings, necklace, rings, pink bodysuit over bra and forms, pink and black chiffon pleated leopard print maxi skirt, pale pink ballet pumps, shaved all over nail polish x20, smelling fabulous, and loving it❤️❤️❤️

Who am I kidding, I am transgender❤️❤️❤️

Bianca

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Bianca, hope you are having a wonderful time. Not sure where the city is in the UK you are at, but I’m sure it is a lovely restaurant. I’m sure you are being treated well by the wait staff as well. Enjoy your meal….. Michelle

Hi Bianca,

You have some real writing talent.

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Marianne
      AMBASSADOR

Dear Bianca,

I can’t say l am surprised, as l have had that feeling since I saw you on the dance floor, but l am glad to see you’ve come to this insight. Just remember that being transgender does not come with any obligations but to listen to what your heart tells you. There is no right or wrong way to be transgender, but there are many pits to fall in if you let others decide your actions.

Marianne Tornander

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?