Cute, sturdy corsets

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Brea
      FREE

Is it just me or are corsets either cute and cheaply made or cliche and made to last?  I guess I am assuming plastic ribs don’t last because that’s what I’ve read.  I can’t say I have a whole lot of experience with them.  If this is the case, I can find cute corsets out there but none have steel ribs.

My wife has one I love that is a pink floral design on a light bluish grey background (like a muted baby blue) with pink ribbons and baby blue bows.  So cute!  But it is a little big and has plastic ribs.  Anyways.  If anyone knows of a designer that makes cute and sturdy corsets please let me know!  Thanks!

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Brea.
      Miriya Paris
      SILVER

Ahh the love of a well laced corset. 💗

Pfifer, long ago I had used a custom corset maker make a cute waist trainer corset for me.   It was a hand made to my figure and fit perfectly. 🥰 It was a lavender & pink with ribbons.  As a trainer it took 4” off my waist.  It was not cheep $300 over ten years ago.  And I just checked, the company is still in business.

http://www.romantasy.com/

If you are serious about waist training I suggest getting one with steel or the little springs and no spandex or stretch.  Under-bust for sure and at least 4” smaller then natural waistline.  Also getting at least two one for durability daily wear, cotton is a good choice and one for glamour time. The stretchy ones with plastic wont do much but firm a tad.  Also there are cheaper options then $300 hand made ones that you can use.  I might have got one of mine off Aliexpress or amazon for around $50-$100, just look around.

Miriya

😃😃😃

Brea
        FREE

I’m a little worried about the waist training.  I figure it happens gradually so that I could avoid a dramatic change. I would like to look more natural in a dress but I still want to look good for my wife.

I will have to check out romantasy.  I did find some cute corsets by searching “kawaii corsets” but I would guess it is plastic ribs and probably is sized for more petite frame (i.e. not a 6’3” white male body type).

thanks Miriya!

Miriya Paris
          SILVER

Corset training will slowly widdel your waist over a year or two of serious training.  Ie 4hrs+ a day.  And if done you can take 4-8 off depending on what you start with.  Combine with exercise and wrap tummy with plastic wrap under stretchy waist clincher over night.  Taken with HRT it will speed up the process some. However if you want more of an hourglass try a butt enhancer pad.  I tend to focus on the hip ones as my back side is a bubble one.  But your best bet is a smooth foam padded one vs a silicon one with inserts.  I have tried both. And for the ones that are not perfectly smooth you will want set of hose over top to clean up the curves. Especially if you are doing a tight skirt or body dress. I got this one off AliExpress for $13 and it has not failed me yet.  I tried a few others but not as good.  Watch Ali’s sizing for each product and expect some stuff to be junk or never make it.  In the end it is only slightly cheaper to use them for this reason.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bP2PbQfA

Also try side planks and the mermaid exercises for sides, and the plank, flutter kicks and crunches for front.  Each a set of 2 or 3 for 45sec 3 times a week. If you want to build hips use resistance bands when doing side lifts and squats and expect some toning before muscle build up. The 7 min Woman work out app has some great exercises, just add the bands for building muscles, and stay away from upper body stuff.

Workout for Women: Fitness App by Fast Builder Limited
          https://apps.apple.com/us/app/workout-for-women-fitness-app/id839285684

BTW my wife loves the fact my tummy and sides are more defined.  Even her friend commented how much more sexy it made me look.

Hope this helps

Miriya

Brea
            FREE

This is very helpful.  I have been getting back into working out.  I promised my wife I would still work on upper body (she wants my younger self back).  I have added more lower body workouts but I will check out that workout app.

You mentioned HRT, have you/are you doing HRT?

Orchard Corset has a good size collection of models, materials and colors between $50-100.  They have videos on how to measure yourself and an online chat channel you can get assistance being sized.
      Plastic ribbing does nothing for giving you a feminine shape IMO and as far as I am concerned the many shapers out there do a much better job at that.

Brea
        FREE

That’s funny!  I just watched a video from Orchard Corset titled “How to Measure a Man for a Corset”.  I don’t think I looked at their corsets though.  I will have to check them out.  Thanks Cloe!

Orchard corsets are very good and very trans friendly. I’ve watched all of their videos and read all of their reviews on site and offsite. Only a few disgruntled clients out of thousands. Their quality is top notch and their support is the best out there. I do not own an Orchard corset or any corset for that matter. I will be purchasing one of theirs as I have my measurements already on file there. Ask them questions and they will be truthful. All of their staff are required to learn about and wear the product so you can be assured they know what they are talking about.

Danielle💋👠

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?