Dawn's Declaration

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dawn
      FREE

I declare that the word “identifies” should be stricken from the English lexicon. I am so frustrated with transgender men and woman being “portrayed” as “identifying” as something other than their birth sex. I don’t “identify” as a woman…I AM A WOMAN! Β “Identifies” makes it sound like this wasΒ a conscious choice that I made at some point in my life. Β Quite frankly, who, in their right mind, would CHOOSE to live with this dichotomy?

Sounds like a police report doesn’t it? “The body was identified as a 53 year old trans woman named Cloe Webb who had been missing since Jan 12, 2015”.Β  Well gee world, thank you for identifying me, I’ve only been here my entire life and have been struggling to show you for 40 of those years.Β  I welcome you to come learn about who I am and maybe just maybe you’ll identify a loving and gentle person, the kind you wish most people were like.

Sorry, my sarcasm just slipped through with some bitterness there and it was very unladylike.Β  I give you back your humble ambassador Cloe.Β  Please be gentle, she’s as fragile as she is strong and brave.

Here here Dawn! Eye opening declaration!

Cloe! You?! Sarcastic?! Nonsense!

Love ❀️ and hugs πŸ€—

DanielleπŸ’‹πŸ‘ 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?