Diary of a Trans Housewife Chapter Three

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everybody.

Here is the link for the next instalment of my blog. As always, I’m thrilled with the feedback i’ve had so far. If you identify with the things I write about then i’d love to hear from you. Happy reading.

Zoe

March – Diary of a Trans Housewife (wordpress.com)

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Zoe, just so you know, I have put in a request to add some more hours to each day. I have looked at your post for a couple days and keep saying, ‘I have got to do this’. Well, today I will. I’m sure it will be as good as your previous chapters. Michelle

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Well, i just said the heck with it and read it….. I like how you describe what your life is given the environment we live in. Just imagine someone reading this hundreds of years from now and being amazed at how we lived. And it is fun to read about the way you describe things; the nuances from how we describe things here in the states. And what happened to Sarah Everard just sucks. But no matter where you go, there are bad actors in any and every profession. Thanks and take care, Michelle

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?