Diary of a Trans Housewife

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everybody.

My name is Zoe and as the title of my post would suggest, I am a trans housewife.

I am writing a diary about my life and posting updates online each month. I’d love for you all to join me.

Diary of a Trans Housewife – Quite possibly the most boring blog you’ll ever read! (wordpress.com)

Anonymous

Hello Zoe ,

First off , welcome to the site . Second , Loved your blog and will be following a lone as you continue with postings .

Ever since I was a little girl I always wanted to be a house wife taking care of everything , just like my mom did but minus taking out the trash and cutting the grass . Life didn’t turn out the way I planned , but hey , still young and the future isn’t set yet .

Terri-Alexis

Hi Terrie,

Thanks so much for your comment. I think if the previous year has taught us anything it’s that planning doesn’t always work out.

I’m sorry to hear your life hasn’t yet turned out the way you wish and I hope that one day you’ll get to where you want to be.

You may be surprised and end up somewhere you never imagined.

Take care and happy reading

Zoe

*Terri

Anonymous

It may not have turned out as I planned , but I have no regrets . So far it has been a very rewarding life with a few hic-ups along the way which have only made me stronger . Also the first time anyone has spelled my name as ..Terrie ..Cool !

Terri-Alexis

Aundrea K
      FREE

I can’t wait to read your blog, what a great conversation to have

Thanks very much.

I’ve posted an introduction and a section called the memory jar already and I’ll be posting a new chapter on the 1st of each month starting from this Monday coming.

Hope you all enjoy it ☺️

Aundrea K
          FREE

Awesome thank you for the update

[postquote quote=94559]
      Frist i would like to say hello you blog is what I need so I can’t wait to read more I just want to be a woman left alone by people. And I want to be free of bull’s and  Ignorance of other people I want them to understand I am a woman like every one else in the female population I was just born in the wrong shell So I will be too to your next blog and I hope we can find a friendship together.

Hi Kristen

Thanks for your message. The next installment of the blog will be posted later today. I hope you enjoy it.

Kindest regards.

Zoe

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?