Different levels of dysphoria

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hiiii!</p>
    well I like this community but I think it’s also important to understand that there are different levels of gender dysphoria…… unfortunately a lot of people are uneducated about it!

anyone wants to talk discuss about it let me know I will try to help in the best of my abilities

gender dysphoria is a serious thing and shouldn’t be brushed off 🙂 some folks would say hey your hormones are off that’s why you’re experiencing it , it’s in your head things like that! Don’t let others to discourage you ! Be proud of it and once you’ve accepted it and brushed off the trolls and made peace within yourself makes your happier

lots of love

jozzy

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Josephine:

This a bit of a controversial topic. Previously it was assumed that dysphoria was

the essential determiner of transgender status. However, the medical folks eventually figured out that this wasn’t strictly true. Sadly, there isn’t complete agreement within the community.

In my particular case, I have never thought that I was in the wrong body or had difficulty with my physical being. What I eventually figured out was that I have always been this amalgam of male and female energies, perspectives, interests, passions, likes/dislikes, etc. They are not separable, nor would I want to. Anyway, I consider myself fortunate that dysphoria is one battle that I don’t have to fight.

Michelle Larsen
      AMBASSADOR

Josephine, I agree with you. While the physiological aspects of being transgender can be affected by, and affect, the mental and emotional states we experience, treatment of one, may not be treated the other. That is why we need both the therapist and the endocrinologist side of treatment. Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.