- Yes I have experienced Discrimination
- Yes I have faced Discrimination and I was fired
- Yes I have faced Discrimination and quit
- People have treated me differently since coming out at work (explain n comments)
- My Employer has been understanding but I still see bias.
- My Employer has been very understanding and I've had no issues
- My Employer had no issues, Although my co workers did.
- It took a while for people to adjust, But everything is fine now.
- No I haven't experienced any Discrimination as such
Once again it’s time for the monthly TGH poll.
This month we are focusing on your experiences on coming out at work and any discrimination you may have faced.
It can be hard enough to come out to family and friends and live your authentic life, It’s even harder for some to maintain employment and friendships at work during transition and indeed after.
I myself have lost employers and have been subjected to sexist comments so I know personally how hurtful this can be.
Once again we are running a multiple choice poll and as always your responses may help those following in your brave footsteps.
Hugs Cami xx
1 user thanked author for this post.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.