Don’t Go It Alone!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi Life Travellers! Life does take many twists and turns including those which we have no control over. I’ve learned that it’s no fun doing it alone. As a result, I’ve come to value community, acquaintances, and especially friends. To be able to share life is important to our health and well-being.  After being stuck in a box, I’ve learned that it’s way too small regardless of its size.  It simply gets old after a time.

I know I am probably not saying anything you haven’t thought or heard before.  I just know that I need to hear this again and again.  I truly hope that we all find worth and value in enough accepting relationships that make us smile and sense that we all have high intrinsic value!

Hugs to all, Millie

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Millie:

There is Knowing our situation and there is Understanding our situation. They are not synonymous, in spite of the fact that some think that they are. Hopefully what you said will provoke some thought and help some move from the former to the latter…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?