Don’t spill the glue ¡ ¡

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Eryn.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Eryn
      FREE

ok I bought this nail kit with the works. Uv dryer cute nail stickers,files,ECT..

Anyway I was on my bed (bad place btw) watching Mr Robot and just got a couple nails glued. My puppy came in putting his head near my leg. Now he is 125 cane corso. So I went to shoo him off. Yep I moved didn’t realize I didn’t put the top on the bottle all the way. So our new fuzzy blanket got a big hard spot now. Oh and the idea of using acetone to clean it up which in therory should of worked right? LMFAO. Oh no.. actually it had a strange reaction. Started fizzing like soda pop!! And got crazy cold like dry ice. So yeah anyone thinking of doing nails in bed, lol remember to always tighten the cap before setting it down. Don’t use acetone on it either unless you are like me a weird science freak. Lulz. 🤦

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Acetone will usually attack synthetic materials, so rarely is it a good idea.

Eryn
      FREE

Lol yeppers. I have found this out.

Hi Shadowcat,

I did pretty much the same thing, buying a UV/LED light, a selection of gel polishes and files and cuticle tools. Gel is a multistep process, and I do it in bed too. I do it in bed because it’s easier to do my toes there. I have two small dogs, one neurotic and the other blissfully clumsy. She walks across my keyboard just to not go around me. I guess I’ve been lucky so far that she hasn’t landed right on top of me in the middle of doing my nails. I’ll have to find someplace else to reach my toes. Thanks for the warning.

Eryn
        FREE

Lol.. 💕

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?