Dying to Smile – a poem by Kimberly Michals

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Morgan
      CHAT CREW

Upon her face it glows, and the fire in her eyes burns with the intensity of a thousand suns. Brighter are the days ahead, when at last the world bare witness. Cast your gaze, wonder not if she’s unhappy, for her face tells the story. Alas, the moment has not yet come and she feels time slipping away, seemingly faster each passing day. It’s a simple thing, invoked by thoughts and feelings but it’s utterly useless without presentation. It gives much, yet costs so very little. She can make it happen, she just can’t show it to you. She keeps it pointed inward and so slowly it kills her.

I wrote this so very long ago and it still evokes strong emotions. I’m in a slightly different place these days but still struggle because the world does not know me yet. The poems as of late are a bit more positive. Perhaps I’ll share as my transition shifts to a higher gear. Love you

It’s a wonderful poem Kimberly.

As much as I enjoyed reading it I think and I’m shuer others will appreciate the words comming from your heart. Love it

Morgan
        CHAT CREW

Thank you Ms. Catherine! You kindness and support mean so much.

That’s a very beautiful, touching and sad poem Kimberly. It really impressed me. I like it very much and I think it accurately reflects the reality of many women’s lives. Well done!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Kimberly, stories and poems lend so much to the reader and author alike. The the author that gauge of where you were, and how far you’ve come. To the reader a sense of what others before have struggled with, and over come. Writing is that timeless witness for all to know. Keep it up, and never falter in your growth. Michelle

Hi Kimberly,

When I read your poem I was so moved by your words.

Thnk you for evoking much needed heartfelt emotions for the reader.

You have a tender heart.

Hugs and kisss my friend,

Terri Anne

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?