Dysphoria after top surgery

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

So I had top surgery 2 years ago and I’ve been noticing dysphoria in regards to my chest again quite alot lately (it’s still not completely flat).

Was wondering if anyone else experienced this?

Hi Jay , I’m M to F and so I like my cleavage but don’t forget out of both physical genders males are by default start life as females so it’s obviously bugging you that being totally flat is what you want to feel masculine and a man – we all have Peck muscles underneath male and female so with the testosterone that I assume your taking , work them in the gym , become strong with guy Pecks and arms – be yourself – Krystal

uT gh4K33
      FREE

Hi, Jay! First of all I would make sure your percetion is correct by asking a good friend or a family member, disphoria can amplify what can be normal. If your chest is, really, not flat I would make sure there is no fat stored there, so if you’re chubby you may benefit from a weight loss. If that’s not the case I would speak with a physician about it, there is no reason why that should happen after surgery if everything went well. Hope it helps!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘FTM Conversations’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?