Dysphoria, safety, and the tools to make you feel like you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all!

First off, I cannot say over enough, this is not some scammy attempt to sell a product. I don’t have a product to sell yet–I’m working together with two other cofounders to make an apparel line that serves our communities needs by designing cloths that we can trust will actually fit us well, ease dysphoria, and help us feel safe and seen.

As a queer owned and operated company we are super dedicated to talking to as many trans and non binary folks as possible (we are starting with more masc/ando clothing and hopefully will eventually expand into more female clothing too) about what you struggle to find and wished existed.

Common complaints we’ve found so far are a need for dress shirts that don’t have too-long sleeves, t shrits that don’t bunch up around the waist, and swim suits/gym shorts that have a built in packer-pocket option. I would love to talk to any/all of you that can spare a little of your time to tell me your story. Again, this isn’t about selling you something. This is about creating the best products for people by really understanding what we people need.

If you’d be willing to chat with me, I can be super flexible around timing. Please reach out and let me know! All stories are valid! All needs and wants are valid!

All the best,

Finnegan

I’m MTF so I can’t help at this point, but this is great. Good luck!

Thanks Emily! We plan on expanding range to MTF community as soon as possible!

If you design for the MtF community, Id like a gaff that actually looks pretty.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?