E nga wahine aroha, whakawhetai ki a koutou mo te tuku kia noho ahau ki konei.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

E nga wahine aroha, whakawhetai ki a koutou mo te tuku kia noho ahau ki konei.

Hello ladies, thank you for allowing me to be here.

I am from New Zealand (Canterbury area – near Christchurch) I am married to a wife of over 26 years who has no idea about the real me…or maybe she does but doesn’t support me.Β  Β She tolerates me as long as I don’t do anything that brings attention to us or my “hobby”.

You said a mouthful Sarah!Β  LOLΒ  Β So glad to know you and work/play beside you.Β  CDH is truly a rewarding site to help with and so will TGH be.Β  Here’s to “hobbies”!

Hi Sarah and welcome to TGH. I love that introduction. After pronouncing it, I thought you were Hawaiian! Sure sounded like it. New Zealand….wow….my father-in-law is a “Kiwi” , no offense intended…he calls himself that. You live in a fantastically beautiful country….a place I would love to see….don’t think I could stand the air flight from Ontario Canada. I believe Lord of the Rings was made there. I spend part of my life living in Alberta amongst the Rocky Mountains. Similar terrain. I look forward to hearing more from you…..please use more New Zealand language….I am trying to memorize some.

Kai Pai (???)

Dame Veronica

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?