Early memories

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Early memories I have have knowing was when I was 7 years old,Started with mom treating me as one of the girls and never did this to my 3 older brothers.I remember her one day she brought home a dress that she bought from a second hand store.Handed it to me to try it on and did.I felt ok wearing it at first.Then it was another dress,two tops and skirts.I did get to starting to like it and the crossdressing began.I knew that I liked the girl’s clothes more as I got older and mom noticed it.Mom and I had the talk and was a good one.I was 16 at the time.After that seen a therapist that saw I had some gender dysphoria issues.It was during that I wanted to live and dress as a girl.Cleaned out my room of male clothing and shoes.The Femme stuff stayed.Had a hard time finding a stylist that would style my hair,mom’s would not touch it at all.4th time was the charm,told mom bring me in.Curled it and I loved it.Mom saw it too by the look on my face.Nails and a makeup session was done too.My brothers were told to welcome a new sister in their life.They did and saw me as one,still do to this day.My dad,it was tough for him,it took him about 4 months to accept it that one son of his became a much happier daughter.Mom was happy to have a daughter in her life too and we have a great mother and daughter relationship to this day.I am never going back to my old life as male.

Anonymous

Same sort of story here mom want a girl, and reized I was quite feminine for a boy so she just let it happen. I had all girl cousins so when we went for visits, the girls always wanted to play dress up so I happily changed into girls attire and stayed that way all day and if we stayed over night I wore girl sleep wear. My dad never understood what was going on so mom covered for me by telling him not to worry I was just trying to fit in. As well both my brother and I had to learn domestic things like food prep, house cleaning washing etc etc. Whet worked with my brother it was very straight forward, but when mom and I worked together it was girls time all giggles and whispers. In my teens mom sort of let me take the lead, I never did boys sports, and had mainly girls as friends and the few boys I had as friends where more feminine as well.

At one point I started taking her clothes, pantyhose mainly so age bought me tights and told dad they were better than long John’s for me. At yhe time as well I had hidden panties and didn’t catch on because they where always clean. At that time as well she started taking me to her hair dresser and we’d go out shopping, not for girls clothes, (dad would have objected) but next best thing to it. It was the 70s and boy fashion was a ot more feminine. I always wore boy bikini underwearit was the best mom could do given my dad’s view,on gender roles and expectations.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Stories from the Hearth’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?